Date of certification: 23.09.2022
Product description according to manufacturer:
Biofanal® is an agent that acts specifically against yeast fungi and is used for the treatment of fungal infections.
The active ingredient nystatin is a biological agent that occurs naturally and was discovered in 1948 in the bacterium Streptomyces noursei as the first antifungal agent.
Advantages of Biofanal®
- contains the biological active ingredient nystatin
- has a specific and targeted effect against yeast fungi
- protects the physiological vaginal flora and is microbiome-friendly
- has a fungistatic and fungicidal effect, against growing as well as dormant fungal cells
- has a favourable resistance situation, despite decades of use
- it is not absorbed through the skin and acts where it is supposed to
- does not interact with other medicines
- can be used during pregnancy and lactation